Friday, March 21, 2008

More Than a Beach

Whew! It's been quite a while, since I've spoken about my funny trip experience all the way to our vacation spot, yet the entire story had never been told. Well, hope I could fill you in with more pictures this time. =)

After we left Jollibee Pampanga, the team decided that we headed for a tour on a beautiful Corrigidor Island, and it took about another hour before we came to a stop to check our plans feasibility, only to find out that hiring a private boat was quite expensive. Ouch! But it wasn't so much pain for us, and to compensate it, we filled the area with jokes and laughters instead. No bitterness, no pressure, no worries. I then caught myself realizing that the feeling was exactly the same as when I was a kid - Hakuna Matata. A heavenly feeling that I know God would like everybody to experience.

The trip from the supposed port to Corrigidor to Montemar was a bit exciting as well. The zigzag roads, had given us idea that we're in roller coaster ride. Seating at the rear side of the van gave us a thrill on that ride. And it took about another hour until we finally reached our destination - The Montemar Beach Resort.

Trust me, I've seen the eyes of the group, just like me, we were engulfed by an awesome place. We could hardly wait on what to do, so we decided to take a li'l tour inside. The pictures tell it all.


And with an empty stomach, our supervisors had been so kind enough to feed us in the resort's restaurant. I realized that most of us who had been there aren't really starving for food, instead we craved for a relaxing time to realize things and to regain oneself from a hard days of work. I have then told myself that I will never be deprived of such things in life. God wants everyone to be happy and light - a promise that never fails.

0 comments: