Friday, April 3, 2009

T'was Quite a While

Hi Friends,

I had been away for quite sometime and never really had a chance to scribble down my thoughts. It's hard to explain where I've been and how I got there, to friends who knew me all along, but it's even harder for me to explain to myself the same questions.

The path that I have been walking through this journey had gone blurry. Smoke and fog, I had came across, these made me fall.

I descended deep into burrows which I hardly survived. My mind is eager to escape, but my body was weakened. I stayed there for a long time.

The burrow had tried giving me relaxation at some point. The mud stuck in my flesh is eager to revitalize me, but I was not. They say mud is a good source of anti-oxidant, releasing all stresses and pains I have, but it has not. The coolness it brings gave me chill, but not for long.

The more I got stuck, the more I realized I wasn't home. The burrow never was a home.

I am always afraid being alone. But alone in the dark for a long time has given me strength. It made me endure frightfulness.

I prayed long for heavens to give me light. To give me more strength and courage to strife.

And it came. Heavens that reached out for me, I knew it.

My prayers were not directly given, heavens made me realized that the burrow was my opportunity to gain courage, to strife and to live.

When I finally came into my senses, I found the path I was once walking...though it wasn't near as I thought.

It's visibility gave me hope that life must go on no matter what. It has always been GOD's will to follow, and only by walking down the same path that GOD had made, will you feel home.


I haven't seen Evan's Almighty yet, but I heard this quote and just loved it :


Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?


I have kept a number of photos for you to see on another vacation spot that I've been. This, off course was another memorable place for me. It was the Banio Kreek.


I'll walk you through my journey on that place on our next meeting. See you next time.

But for now, I'm glad that I'm back. Hope you are too.

Always a friend,
=)
Pinoy Diwa

0 comments: