Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Here It Goes...

Another fun-filled trip had I experienced. This time it's somewhere down the South, got no idea of it's exact location but the beauty of the place was hidden behind hills and mountains of Tagaytay. Do you now picture out what I am talking about. It's the Banio Kreek.

Another year had passed that I almost forgot all about this. Fortunately, I always tend to think of things and places where I've been through to revitalize my mind from a stressful day, only to find out these old memories yet to be shared.

It was around cool September when the same group, with few people added, decided to re-pack our things for another adventure. To be exact I have to check my emails for the preparation threads we've made. And this I've noted, happened last 26 and 27 of September.

Sooth by the coolness of 'ber' season, the group didn't mind brainstorming all ideas as to how to make this event possible.

Hah! Just like the old times, the pictures will tell exactly what I'm talking about.


Okay, so I have to include the office preparation.

Is it proper for me to say that thinking or planning how to spend a tight budget was probably the worst responsibility to be given to you? Ha ha ha. Proudly we got one of our colleague, Khaye, to manage all that.

I bet you already know what she looks like when all the planning and budgeting have to be sorted out in a short time.


Luckily I wasn't around that time to partake such load. You should have seen me and my disgruntled face if I'll be the one doing it. Boy! I hate budgeting, all I know is how to spend. Trust me, I'm good at that. Ha ha ha.

Well, to be fair, I was present during the spending time. I got no photos of me doing the picking of goods though, but honestly I've proud to be 'at least' and 'somehow' part of the preparation.


Alright, so what comes next was the excitement on seeing another beauty of wonder that my eyes is yet to discover.

For all who knew me, or perhaps understood me, I love travel. And every time an opportunity to travel comes along I rarely refuse. It's not about the destination that I'm after, but the feeling of peace when you're inside a comfortable vehicle traveling miles and miles, never really knowing where to go.

Maybe it's because of people you travel with that makes you comfortable with things. Converting travel stress into a time of happiness and laughters.

Most had just gotten out of work, yet the work's anxiety had faded the moment we were inside the van.

Just like with the previous story I've shared, never there was a dull moment if you are with your friends - every single second seems like forever and every single distance traveled seems like eternity.

After two hour ride we've reached Tagaytay...ops! It wasn't the exact destination yet. We made several turns and swerves and stops just to get to our spot.

Night time when we arrived and since we could hardly see the entire place, we dwelt on indulging ourselves with the microphone.

It's videoke time!

Oh my gosh! almost everybody got talents to share. I honestly believed that Filipinos are born music lovers. Some turned singers, composers and musicians.

Only few that I know hate music, that's when music turned it's back on them too.


If I had exposed the beauty of Montemar on my previous story, here I have to share the gifts given to us. And we got lots of those.

The photos will definitely tell you the talents most of us got. Alright, so I have to be specific they say. Off course we got singers, chiefs, clappers, laughing agents and do I have to forget, drinkers.

Ha ha ha. My point is that everybody was comfortable with the level of joy that they felt on that trip.


Morning came at last. Though the music never really ended. It has made me discover things I could hardly imagine.

Trust me, the beauty was indeed hidden behind the hills and mountains of Tagaytay. A small creek was supposed to be the main attraction of the place, but the man-made garden encompassed it. The renovation had just perfectly blended with the natural wonder.

...Being there was living in a fantasy world...where fairies, elves and dwarfs live.

I could imagine me an elf sitting on that bronze chair wondering what magic to perform next. But off course, the wand of magic had been swished already, and the result was brilliant.

Another picture perfect for you to see.

Well, it wasn't just about the natural beauty in Tagaytay that this post is about. But it's about exposing the beauty that came with the trip. I bet you know what I'm talking about.

And that's the reason why it has to be on the center of this post. Really I could hardly see freshly posed ladies in the office everyday, to be general in most offices. Often that's seen before the day started, and what I've captured was just absolutely perfect.



Oh well, just like any other trip, there's always a 'bye bye' part.

Then again, we left nothing but footprints and brought nothing but memories. Yeah yeah, I got some pebbles, I forgot where I put those stuff. Ha ha ha. Just kidding!




This trip had then brought another lesson for me to ponder. It wasn't about drinking, but the bond that tightened the beauty of friendship. It wasn't about the clapping, but the beauty of appreciating the talent. It wasn't about cooking, but the beauty of each helping hand that satisfied hungry stomachs. And it was everything that GOD had made that made everything beautiful for us to see.

Let us not stop discovering the gifts that GOD had bestowed upon us. It could be you singing or you looking over a peaceful valley from the top of a hill.

0 comments: